Students Educated Abroad

A student educated abroad must submit one of the following: secondary school transcripts, bachiller notas, baccalaureate, mark sheets or secondary external examination certificates (i.e. CXC, GCE, WASC, EAS, etc.) and, when appropriate, official transcripts from any post-secondary school attended since graduation from high school/secondary school. Documents written in languages other than English must be accompanied by an official translation, on letterhead, prepared using the same format as the original document.

All translations must be in compliance with CUNY Translation Guidelines.

Need more info about admissions? Call (718) 319-7900 or Send us an e-mail