Changes of Information

Changes of Name and/or Address

Any change of address or name must be reported to the College on a form available online or from the Registrar's Office. In the case of a change of name because of marriage or divorce, the student should report the change, provide appropriate documents, and indicate the name to be used on College records. In the case of a change of name because of a court order, it is necessary for the student to produce the court order at the time of reporting the change. The court order will be returned to the student.

Change of Plan (Curriculum)

Student who wish to change their career and/or educational objectives should report to the Office of the Registrar to obtain appropriate forms. They must consult with the chair or coordinator of the program in which they desire to transfer.