Certified Statements / Enrollment Verification Letters

Certified statements, required for such things as proving current or past enrollment, may be obtained without charge upon filing and application available from the Office of the Registrar. In addition, an official transcript of a student's academic record can be forwarded to any institution or agency if the student submits a written request to the Registrar's Office two weeks before the transcript is needed. Official transcripts bear the College seal and signature of the Registrar, and are not issued to students or alumni.

To order a transcript online, click here.

Note: The College reserves the right to withhold all information on the record of any student who has not fulfilled financial and other responsibilities to the College.