Requesting Services

Students who are interested in registering for services at the Accessibility Resource Center (ARC) are encouraged to provide medical documentation to determine the best and most appropriate accommodations. 
For students diagnosed with a disability, prior documentation such as an Individualized Education Program (IEP) or a history of receiving accommodations from a former school may also be considered when registering for services.  
If you cannot provide documentation for your disability you are not necessarily excluded from ARC services. Please speak with one of our staff members to schedule an intake and review your options. 

Contact Us - Hostos Community College (