Enrollment Certification

Each subsequent semester that you wish to use your benefits, you must notify the Office of Veterans Affairs of your intent before  the first day of classes. The SCO will submit your certification to the Veterans' Regional Office for processing after you have met with the SCO, informed the office of the V.A. standing, and registered for classes that meet your degree program requirements. You must have a Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty Form (DD-214) or Notice of Basic Eligibility Form (DD-2384) and a Certificate of Eligibility from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs or other proof of eligibility on file. To obtain information regarding the certification process, you may contact the SCO at 120 E. 149th Street, Bronx, NY 10451 Room 101F/O or at (718)664-2804.
‘‘GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill."